- 8 yellow peaches. Halve, remove stone and cut into wedges
- 3 limes (reserve two for slicing and one for juicing)
- Small red onion cut into thin slices or wedges
- 1 red chilli sliced, remove seeds
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar
- 3 tablespoons Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Using one lime for juicing, squeeze 1-2 table spoons depending on taste.
- Peel the other 2 limes and remove white inner skin. With a sharp knife carefully slice wedges of lime removing inner membranes and leaving clean wedges.
- To make dressing combine lime juice, sugar and extra virgin olive oil.
- Arrange peach slices, lime wedges and red onion, coat well with dressing and garnish with sliced chilli and lime rind.