- 2 cups of black wild rice
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons of white sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons of black sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons of Cobram Estate Garlic & Ginger Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 zucchinis, sliced diagonally
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Fresh coriander leaves
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- Cook the black rice as per the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, dry the flesh side of the salmon fillets and sprinkle over the white and black sesame seeds on each fillet.
- Heat a fry pan to medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the Cobram Estate Garlic & Ginger Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil and then place the salmon fillets skin side down. Cook the salmon for 5-7 minutes each side or until lightly crisp and cooked through to your liking.
- Heat a separate frying pan on medium heat and add the remaining tablespoon of Cobram Estate Garlic & Ginger Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Add the zucchinis and mushrooms, cook until the mushrooms have just softened. Add the spring onion and cook for a further minute.
- Top the cooked black rice with the salmon, zucchini, mushrooms, spring onion, coriander leaves, lemon and chilli.