- 1 ripe banana, peeled
- 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup golden syrup
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup macadamias, roughly chopped
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup flaked almonds
- ¼ cup pepitas
- 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup craisins
- 1/3 cup sultanas
- Milk, Greek-style yogurt, passionfruit and extra banana, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a large oven tray with baking paper.
- Put banana in a large bowl and mash with a fork until smooth.
- Stir in extra virgin olive oil, golden syrup and cinnamon.
- Add oats, macadamias, coconut, almonds, pepitas and sunflower seeds.
- Spoon onto prepared oven tray and spread to coat tray, forming a heaped layer of mixture about 1.5cm high.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stir briefly. Bake for a further 10 minutes. Stir again and bake for a further 5-10 minutes until light golden. Remove from oven and immediately stir in craisins and sultanas then set aside to cool completely.
- Once cooled, transfer to a large airtight jar and seal. Store at room temperature, or alternatively serve topped with milk, yogurt, passionfruit and extra banana.
If you dare add a splash of Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil over the top of your breakfast.