- 3 cups plain flour
- 2 tsp instant dried yeast
- 1 tsp fine salt
- 2 Tbsp Cobram Estate Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra for pan
- 6 small sprigs rosemary
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced into wedges
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Sea-salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper, to season
- Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil and balsamic vinegar, to serve
- Put flour, yeast and salt in a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Pour in Cobram Estate Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil and 450ml luke-warm water and stir with a large spoon until well combined, and a sticky dough has formed. Cover bowl tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 12-16 hours.
- Remove bowl from fridge and set aside, still covered, at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 220ºC fan forced. Grease base and sides of a 20cm round cake tin with olive oil spray. Line base with baking paper.
- Transfer wet sticky dough into tin. Drizzle with extra Cobram Estate Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Stud dough with rosemary and garlic. Sprinkle oregano over the top then season.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until light golden. Transfer to a wire rack and set aside to cool for 15 minutes before serving warm with extra virgin olive oil and vinegar.
Best eaten on day of baking, however it is delicious as toast the next day should you have any leftovers.