- 2 x 100g blocks of sashimi grade Yellow Fin tuna
- 2 finger limes, cut in half with the pearls scraped out and pith removed
- 1 lemon
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Cobram Estate Ultra Premium Coratina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- On a chopping board with a sharp knife slice the tuna into ½ cm thick pieces. Lay the slices on each other on a plate.
- Sprinkle the fish with sea salt, freshly ground pepper and the finger lime pearls.
- Squeeze the juice of the lemon on the fish, then drizzle liberally with the Cobram Estate Ultra Premium Coratina Extra Virgin Olive Oil.