- 2 x 180gm King George Whiting fillets
- Sea salt
- 1 Lemon
- Cobram Estate Ultra Premium Hojiblanca Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Place a large, non stick pan over high heat. Drizzle the fish fillets with Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil and salt liberally.
- Once the pan is hot, add the fish skin side down.
- After 2 minutes, carefully flip the fish over and cook for a further minute.
- Once cooked, carefully remove the fish and place on two plates. Season the cooked fish with sea salt and a squeeze of lemon juice. Finish by drizzling liberally with Cobram Estate Ultra Premium Hojiblanca Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Variation: You can substitute the Whiting with any white fleshed fish you love e.g. John Dory, Snapper, Blue eye or Trevalla.