- ½ of a pre-cooked roast chicken
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- ½ a small pineapple, peeled
- ¼ cup of picked coriander, washed
- 1 lime
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Cobram Estate Ultra Premium Hojiblanca Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- On a chopping board pull apart the roasted chicken leaving the skin on, cutting one breast into bite sized pieces. Place the chicken into a bowl.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and slice the pineapple into bite sized pieces. Add to the bowl with the chicken.
- Add the coriander, sea salt, pepper, juice of the lime and a generous drizzle of Cobram Estate Ultra Premium Hojiblanca Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Mix well and serve in two bowls.
Variations: You can substitute roast duck or cooked prawns for the chicken. Neil Perry also loves to finish the salad with roasted peanuts or cashews and extra herbs like Thai basil or mint.