- 2 tablespoons Cobram Estate Chilli and Coriander Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled, cut into long thin wedges
- 2 fresh corn cobs, cut into thin slices
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- salt and pepper, to season
- 500g chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 2 cups finely shredded red cabbage
- 1 avocado, diced
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes
- Sour cream, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
1. Put 1 tablespoon of Chilli and Coriander Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil into a large bowl. Add sweet potato, corn and half of the smoked paprika, toss well. Arrange vegetables on an oven tray, in a single layer. Season. Roast at 200C fan-forced for 25 minutes or until vegetables are cooked through.
2. Meanwhile, to the same bowl, add chicken, remaining paprika and remaining Chilli and Coriander Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Toss well then arrange on a second oven tray in a single layer. Season. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through.
3. Arrange red cabbage, chicken, sweet potato and corn in four wide shallow bowls. Top with avocado, cherry tomatoes and a dollop of sour cream. Garnish with extra coriander and chilli, drizzle with a little extra Chilli and Coriander Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Serve with lime wedges.