- 1 red onion, peeled & cut into fat wedges
- 1 red capsicum, cored and cut into 8 pieces
- 1 large or 2 small zucchini cut into thick slices
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 medium red chilli, sliced
- Juice of a lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 8 spears asparagus
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- Handful fresh flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Handful of fresh basil, leaves picked and roughly torn
- 400g skinless chicken breast, cut into 4 pieces (about 2 large breasts)
- 400g can of borlotti beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp iodised salt
- In an ovenproof casserole dish put the onion, capsicum and zucchini and mix. Scatter with the garlic slices and the chilli, then lay the chicken pieces on top. Squeeze over the lemon juice, drizzle over the extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle with the salt and plenty of freshly ground black pepper.
- Cover with foil and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and lift out the chicken breasts. Add the broccoli, asparagus, cherry tomatoes and borlotti beans to the vegies and mix gently. Pop the chicken breasts back on top, replace the foil and bake in the oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Remove the foil and scatter with the fresh herbs. Serve immediately.