- 100ml Cobram Estate Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 250g plain yoghurt
- 100g honey
- 1 pear, grated
- 3 free range eggs, separated
- 100g rolled oats, blitzed
- 100g ground almonds
- 50g spelt flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 50g caster sugar
- 2 cups mixed summer fruits
- Preheat an oven 185C.
- In a bowl, mix together the Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, yoghurt, honey, grated pears and egg yolks.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the blitzed rolled oats, ground almonds, flour and baking powder. Once combined, add to the yoghurt mixture.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites with the sugar to form stiff peaks, fold into the flour and yoghurt mixture.
- Place the combined mixture into a greased oven proof dish, topping with summer fruits. Ensure to reserve some of the fruit for decoration later.
- Bake the cake for 40-50 minutes or until the cake is golden and a skewer inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Serve with a side of ice cream, cream or yoghurt and some of the extra summer fruits.