- 600ml water, boiled
- 200g Spaghetti, or a similar long pasta
- 6 large fresh tomatoes, diced
- 100ml of Cobram Estate Garlic & Onion Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, sliced
- Juice of 1/2 of a lemon
- 100g of parmesan cheese finely grated
- 1 tablespoon of chopped herbs, like parsley, basil or chives
- Boil 600ml of water in a large pot.
- Break the spaghetti in half, then add to the pot with the tomatoes, Garlic & Onion Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, diced shallots, garlic, salt, lemon and half of the parmesan cheese.
- Bring the pot back to the boil, then cover with a lid and let simmer for 8 minutes, stirring every minute.
- Once the water has evaporated and the pasta is cooked, serve into bowls and finish with more parmesan cheese and chopped herbs.