- 10 large Kipfler potatoes washed and cut in half lengthways
- 1 large lemon, juice and rind, finely grated
- 125ml of Cobram Estate Garlic & Onion Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sprig of fresh rosemary
- Sprig of fresh oregano
- 2 cups of cold water
- 1 teaspoon of chicken or veggie stock powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Pre heat the oven to 185C.
- Place everything into the pot. Ideally use a cast iron pot with lid for this. Bring the pot to the boil on the stove and simmer until the liquid is reduced by half.
- Put the lid on the pot and place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes, then take off the lid and bake for a further 25 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes then serve.