- 1 Butternut pumpkin, or half a large Japanese, Queensland blue or Kent pumpkin
- 100ml Cobram Estate Roasted Onion Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon of capers
- 1 tablespoon of raisins, soaked in warm water
- 3 anchovies, optional
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 150ml Cobram Estate Ultra Premium Hojiblanca Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 10 chives, chopped
- Pre heat the oven to 195C.
- Chop up the pumpkin into large pieces and drizzle with the Cobram Estate Roasted Onion Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Roast in the oven for a good 35-45 minutes or until browned and a skewer can be inserted through the pumpkin cleanly.
- In a mortar and pestle or blender, add the capers, soaked raisins, anchovies and garlic, and blitz until smooth. Mix in the vinegar, lemon juice, Cobram Estate Ultra Premium Hojiblanca Extra Virgin Olive Oil and chopped herbs. Place in a jar.
- Once the pumpkin is cooked, place onto a serving dish and spoon over the dressing. Serve.