- 3 free range eggs
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons of Cobram Estate Ultra Premium Coratina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup of chopped mixed greens like kale, broccolini, spinach and asparagus
- 1 tablespoon of soft feta crumbled
- 1 teaspoon of dukkah or zaatar (optional)
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl with the milk and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Once warm, add 1 tablespoon of Cobram Estate Ultra Premium Coratina Extra Virgin Olive Oil, then add the egg mixture.
- Gently move the eggs around the pan in a swirling form for 1-2 minutes. Turn down the heat and add the greens and feta to the top and let sit cooking gently away for 5 minutes or until the egg mixture has set. Once cooked, fold in half using a spatula (you can keep it flat if this helps).
- Carefully slide onto a plate, drizzle the remaining oil and sprinkle with dukkah.