- ¼ cup caster sugar
- 1 / 3 cup brown sugar
- 1 free range egg
- 150ml Cobram Estate Light Flavour Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups plain flour 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 100g of white chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup macadamias, chopped
1. Pre-heat oven to 150°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Whisk sugar, egg, Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and vanilla extract in a large bowl until well combined. Combine flour and bicarb then fold through. Add white chocolate and macadamias.
3. Pour cookie dough onto prepared tray and spread cookie dough out evenly into a rectangular shape.
4. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Remove from oven and slice cookie immediately into triangle shaped shards. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack.