- 1 litre of vegetable stock
- 180g of baby spinach leaves
- 4 tbsp of Cobram Estate Garlic & Onion Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 50g grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 350g of arborio rice
- 2 tsp of lemon juice
- 150g of mozzarella di buffalo
- Basil leaves, to garnish
- Lemon zest, to garnish
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Bring the vegetable stock to a simmer over medium heat. Add the baby spinach and blanch for 1-2 minutes. Using tongs, transfer the spinach to a blender, along with 40ml of stock, 2 tbsp of Cobram Estate Garlic & Onion Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 20g Parmesan, and a pinch of salt and black pepper. Blend until smooth and creamy, then set aside.
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of Cobram Estate Garlic & Onion Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large pan over medium heat. Once hot, stir in the arborio rice and cook for 2-3 minutes, ensuring all grains are coated in the oil and translucent around the edges.
- Whilst stirring, gradually add the remaining stock, one ladle at a time, waiting for the rice to absorb the liquid before adding more. This will take 15-17 minutes.
- When the rice has absorbed all the stock, add the blended greens and continue stirring until slightly thickened, then season to taste.
- Once cooked, turn off the heat and stir in the lemon juice and remaining 30g of Parmesan. Finish with mozzarella di buffalo, basil leaves, lemon zest and a drizzle of Cobram Estate Garlic & Onion Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil.