- Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for greasing
- 1 cup plain Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 ½ cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup icing sugar mixture
- Extra 2 tsp Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Extra juice 1 lime
- Water, as needed
- Sliced fresh mango and passionfruit pulp, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 170ºC fan-forced. Grease base and sides of a lamington tin 30cm x 20cm with oil spray. Line base and sides with baking paper.
2. Put yoghurt, caster sugar, eggs, lime zest and juice and Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil into a large bowl and whisk until combined. Sift in flour, then stir to combine.
3. Pour batter into prepared tin. Smooth surface and bake for 30-35 minutes or until lightly golden and cooked when tested with a skewer.
4. Allow to cool in tin for 15 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
5. Combine icing sugar mixture, extra Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil and extra lime juice in a medium bowl. Add water, 1 tsp at a time until mixture is the consistency of runny honey.
6. Spread icing into cake. Decorate with mango and passionfruit. Serve