- 315g plain flour
- 230g caster sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 90ml Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 250ml milk of choice
- 40ml Cobram Estate Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 150g blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 2 tsp icing sugar, for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 175° and grease or line a 20cm cake tin.
- Place flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the Cobram Estate Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, milk, vanilla and Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Mix well to combine, then gently fold in the blueberries.
- Pour mixture into the cake tin and bake for 50-55 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Once baked, remove from the tin and cool for 20-30 minutes before dusting with icing sugar to serve.