- 1 2/3 cups plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, finely chopped
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Classic Flavour Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 leek, washed, sliced lengthways and finely chopped
- 4 rashers rindless bacon, roughly chopped
- 150g tasty cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 50g spinach, washed & dried
- 2 tablespoons tomato relish
- 8 free range eggs
- ½ cup of milk
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Lightly grease a round or oval tart pan with butter and flour.
2. Combine all dough ingredients in a bowl and whisk until just combined.
3. Transfer dough to a bench lightly dusted with flour. Roll dough into a circle, using a rolling pin and turning the dough between each roll. Avoid overworking the dough.
4. Transfer dough to a tart pan and press the sides and base into the pan. Using a sharp knife, trim any excess pastry.
5. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6. Prick the base of the tart and line with baking paper and fill with paper weights or rice to blind bake.
7. Bake for 15 minutes then remove from oven.
8. Add 1 tablespoon of Cobram Estate Classic Flavour Extra Virgin Olive Oil to a frying pan. Cook leek and bacon for 5 minutes or until golden. Remove from heat.
9. Sprinkle half the cheese and parsley on the bottom of the tart base, followed by spinach, teaspoons of relish, whisk egg and milk together then add. Finish with remaining cheese and parsley.
10. Place in oven on the bottom shelf for 20 minutes or until the eggs are set.