- ¾ cup Cobram Estate Classic Flavour Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 125g icing sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 250g plain flour
- ¼ cup cornflour
- ¼ cup dark cocoa
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1 cup desiccated coconut, plus extra to roll biscuits in
- 2 tablespoons Cobram Estate Classic Flavour Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1-2 tablespoons boiling water
1. Preheat oven to 175°C.
2. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
3. Beat Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil and icing sugar until combined, then add vanilla extract.
4. Fold through flours and cocoa into the mixture.
5. Roll teaspoons of mixture into balls. Place biscuits 3cm apart on lined baking tray pressing down gently with the back of a fork.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked. Remove from oven and place on cooling rack to cool completely before icing. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
7. Add icing sugar and desiccated coconut to a bowl. Add Cobram Estate Classic Flavour Extra Virgin Olive Oil and water and stir until well combined, adding extra teaspoons of boiling water if required until desired consistency.
8. Spread icing over half the biscuits and sandwich with remaining half, roll in extra coconut if desired and place on cooling rack to dry.