- 1 bunch of mint
- ½ cup macadamias
- 125ml Cobram Estate Robust Flavour Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 x 500g lamb rack roast
- Brussel sprouts, to serve
- Roasted potatoes, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 190°C.
2. Blend mint, macadamias, Cobram Estate Robust Flavour Extra Virgin Olive Oil, garlic, lemon zest and juice, and salt and pepper until smooth.
3. Spread sauce over lamb rack and refrigerate for 20 minutes or longer if you have time.
4. Place racks on a large tray and roast for 20-30 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
5. Serve with roasted potatoes and sautéed Brussel sprouts.