- 1 ½ tablespoons @cobramestate Roasted Onion Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tablespoon of dried rosemary
- 1kg lamb mince
- 1 teaspoon of dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon of dried mint
- 3/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 egg for brushing on top
- 4 sheets of defrosted puff pastry sheets
- Preheat the oven to 180°C fan/200°C normal.
- In a medium sized pot, add Cobram Estate Roasted Onion Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Saute the garlic, rosemary, mint and parsley.
- Combine the garlic and herb mix with the lamb mince, salt and breadcrumbs. Mix together using your hands.
- Lay out the puff pastry sheets and cut in half. Place some of the mince mixture along the length of the pastry and roll over the mince to join the pastry together. Repeat for the remaining sausage roll mix and pastry.
- Cut the roll into three equal sections then place on a baking tray covered in baking paper. Brush with egg and sprinkle with poppy seeds. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with your own choice of sauces.