- 3/4 cup of quinoa, rinsed
- 1 & 1/3 cup of vegetable broth (or water)
- 1 tablespoon of Cobram Estate Herb Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 lamb chops
- 1 bunch of broccolini
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup of macadamias
- 1/4 cup of Cobram Estate Herb Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons of parsley
- 2 tablespoons of mint
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 green jalapeno chilli, diced
- Add the quinoa and the broth/water to a saucepan. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer and cover for 15 minutes or until the liquid is fully absorbed. Take off the heat, then leave to sit covered for 10 minutes and then fluff with a fork.
- Heat a frying pan to medium heat and add the Cobram Estate Herb Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Add the lamb chops and cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Remove the lamb chops and set aside, then add broccolini to the pan and cook until vibrant and lightly softened.
- Add the lime juice, garlic, macadamias, Cobram Estate Herb Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, parsley, mint and apple cider vinegar to a blender and blitz until smooth. Stir through the jalapeno chilli.
- Serve the quinoa topped with the lamb and broccolini. Drizzle with the salsa.