- 1 small bulb of fennel, finely sliced, fronds reserved
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra for serving
- 4 x 150 g pieces of snapper, pin boned
- 8 King prawns, peeled, tails left on
- 250 g clams, purged of sand
- 250 g mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- Juice of a lemon
- Handful of continental parsley, roughly chopped, plus extra to serve
- Sea salt
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 190 C.
- On a 30cm piece of baking paper, lay one quarter of the fennel, tomatoes and garlic. Drizzle two teaspoons of Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season with salt.
- Place one piece of fish onto the vegetable base, along with two prawns and one quarter of the mussels and clams. Top with parsley, fennel fronds and season with salt, lemon juice and drizzle two teaspoons of Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Fold the longest sides of the paper together to enclose the fish, folding it a few times to secure. Fold the edges of the short sides to create a neat parcel. Set aside on a tray.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make three more parcels.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the fish is cooked and the mussels and clams are open. Serve immediately, finished with Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, parsley, fennel fronds and a wedge of lemon.