- 1 small (600g) cauliflower, trimmed & chopped
- 500g mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tsp curry powder
- 1 leek, halved lengthways & then sliced
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 4 tb Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cups chicken stock
- Preheat your oven to 200°C fan forced. Scatter cauliflower over the base of a non-stick roasting tray and do the same with the mushrooms in a second tray. Over each tray drizzle 1.5 tb Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil, sprinkle 1.5 tsp curry powder, season and then toss well to coat. Place cauliflower on the top shelf of your oven and the mushrooms underneath. Roast for 20-25 minutes until tender.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the leek and cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes or until soft. Pour over the stock and bring to the boil. Add the roasted cauliflower and mushrooms and return to the boil.
- Remove from the heat. Blend in your Vitamix or other blender. Stir in the parsley and taste, seasoning if you need to. Ladle into warm bowls and serve.
With special thanks to our friend Dr. Joanna McMillan