- 120g bag of rocket leaves
- 1 mango cheek, sliced ( Note: Use the juice by squeezing the flesh around the stone for the dressing)
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, raw
- 2 tsp Zataar
- 1 tb lemon juice
- 1 tb natural yoghurt
- 2 tb Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
1. To make the dressing, in a bowl whisk the yoghurt, mustard, Zataar, lemon juice and the juice from the mango stone with the Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Combine well and set aside.
2.Dry roast your macadamia nuts in a pan over low heat. You just want to get colour on them and to enhance their beautiful rich flavour. Set aside.
3.In a mixing bowl, toss the rocket with the dressing then transfer onto a serving platter or plate. Scatter over the avocado, mango and macadamia nuts. If you prefer you can toss all the ingredients together being gentle not to mash the mango and avocado. Serve immediately.