- 1 1/2 tablespoon Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons white chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon water
1. Place apricots, macadamia nuts, chia seeds, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and 1/3 cup of coconut and lemon zest in a food processor. Process until it is finely chopped. Add in water and process until it forms a sticky mixture.
2. Place remaining coconut in to a dry fry pan and lightly toast, then place on a plate. Roll apricot mixture in to small bowls, use a tablespoon to keep the amount consistent. Roll in toasted coconut mixture. Place in container and refrigerate for 2 hours to firm.