- 250mL Cobram Estate Garlic-Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1-2 tsp seeded mustard
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 whole egg, at room temperature
- (Optional) 1 tsp natural bone broth (fabulous for Gut and bone health)
- In the bottom of an immersion blender’s cylinder, place the vinegar, seeded mustard, lemon juice, salt, bone broth, and (very carefully) egg.
- Then, carefully start pouring the Cobram Estate Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil on top.
- Now, take your immersion blender and carefully lower it to the bottom so that it covers the egg yolk.
- Then turn it on, leaving it at the bottom until you see emulsion-like mayonnaise starting to appear at the sides, then very, very slowly raise the immersion blender to incorporate the rest of the Cobram Estate Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Continue to blend for a few more seconds to ensure everything is well combined. It should only take about 20-30 seconds total. If it seems a little sloppy, don’t worry, it will firm up once you put it in the fridge.
- Store in the fridge for up to about 3 weeks!
Recipe thanks to our friend, Penny Benjamin