- 20 green king prawns
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
- 2 limes, halved
- Extra sweet chilli sauce, to serve
- Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil to drizzle
- 1 green shallot, thinly sliced
- mint leaves, to serve
- long red chilli, thinly sliced, to serve
- green salad, to serve
- steamed rice, to serve (optional)
- Remove heads and tails from prawns. Cut prawns in half lengthways, keeping tail in tact to butterfly open. Remove digestive tract.
- Brush cut sides of the prawns with Cobram Estate Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Preheat a char-grill pan or barbecue grill plate over high heat. Cook prawns, cut-side down for 2 minutes. Turn over and drizzle with sweet chilli sauce. Cook for a further 2 minutes or until prawns are just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, grill lime halves, cut-side down for 1 minute or until lightly charred.
- Serve prawns with lime halves and extra sweet chilli sauce. Drizzle with a little extra oil from Cobram Estate and scatter with shallots, mint leaves and chilli. Serve with salad and steamed rice (optional) on the side.