- 6 sourdough bread slices, cut thick
- 2 tablespoons Cobram Estate Ultra Premium Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 300g ricotta
- Small bunch of chives, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 100g fresh peas, blanched; or frozen peas, thawed
- 6 red radishes, finely sliced
- Handful mixed greens (optional)
- Handful small basil leaves
- 2 limes cut into wedges
- Cobram Estate Ultra Premium Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Heat a grill plate on medium heat. Brush bread with extra virgin olive oil on both sides. Then grill and set aside.
- Place ricotta in a small mixing bowl and add the chives and seasoning. Mix to combine well.
- To assemble, place the grilled bread slices on a serving platter. Top each with the ricotta mixture. Evenly distribute the radish slices and peas. Top each with micro greens and the basil leaves.
- Finish with a generous drizzle of Cobram Estate Ultra Premium Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil.