- 4 desiree potatoes, thinly sliced
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4 boneless lamb leg steaks, diced into 3cm chunks (you need about 800g)
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra to serve
- 1 red capsicum, sliced into 2cm strips
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 3 tsp dried oregano
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 tsp honey
- Salt and pepper
- 200g haloumi, diced
- 1 zucchini, cut into batons
- Greek salad, to serve (optional)
Preheat oven to 200C. Arrange potatoes in a large roasting pan. Pour in wine and vinegar, then cover tightly with foil. Bake for 20 minutes.
Put lamb, oil, capsicum, onion, garlic, oregano, rosemary and honey in a large bowl. Season and toss to coat.
Arrange on top of hot potatoes. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and arrange haloumi and zucchini on top. Increase oven to 250C. Bake for a further 10 minutes or until vegetables and lamb are tender.
- Serve lamb and vegetables drizzled with pan juices, and extra oil. Serve with Greek salad on the side if desired.