- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 3 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp gluten free baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Sift the coconut flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl. Add the frozen raspberries and mix ensuring that the flour coats the raspberries and none are sticking together.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the eggs, extra virgin olive oil, honey and vanilla extract.
- Tip the dry ingredients into the wet and stir gently to combine. (NB The mixture will be much runnier than a usual wheat flour muffin mix.) Divide the mixture between 4 waxed muffin cases in a muffin tin.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown on top. Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool.