- 1 x Australian free range full leg ham, skin removed & fat scored
- 1 jar marmalade spread
- 5 sprigs of rosemary, stalks removed
- 1 bulb of fennel, thinly sliced (dressed with lemon juice to prevent oxidisation)
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 oranges, skin removed and sliced
- 120g baby french kale
- 1 tbsp whole-grain mustard
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Pinch of salt
1- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2- In a large baking tray resting on a wire rack, evenly coat the leg in marmalade and rosemary and place in oven for approx 2 hours.
3- Whisk the dressing ingredients in a bowl until well combined. In a large bowl, gently toss fennel, red onion, oranges, kale and dressing until everything is evenly coated.
4- Carve ham to desired thickness and serve with salad.
Recipe from Michael Weldon, The Cook's Pantry