- 125g pasta spirals
- ½ cup of peas
- Fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups of basil
- 1 cup of peas
- ½ cup of pine nuts
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- ¼ cup of Cobram Estate Garlic & Chilli Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta as per the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, blitz the pesto ingredients (basil, peas, pine nuts, water, lemon juice, Cobram Estate Garlic & Chilli Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil) in a blender until combined. Taste and season with salt and pepper, blitz once more.
- Drain the pasta and keep 1 tablespoon of the pasta water. Add the pasta and pasta water back into the pot, add the pesto and stir to coat. Stir through additional peas and serve topped with extra fresh basil and parmesan cheese.