- 500g of beef, cut into strips
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup of Cobram Estate Garlic & Chilli Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce (or tamari)
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 250g punnet of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups of salad leaves
- 2 spring onions, finely diced
- 1 cucumber, cut into coins
- 1/2 a red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/3 cup of mint leaves
- Combine the beef, lime juice, Cobram Estate Garlic & Chilli Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, soy sauce, sesame seeds and honey in a deep dish. Set aside to marinade as you prepare the salad (or ideally for 2 hours).
- For the salad combine the cherry tomatoes, salad leaves, spring onions, cucumber, red cabbage and mint leaves in a bowl and set aside.
- Add beef and marinade to a frying pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until beef is tender. Add the beef to the salad and drizzle with some of the remaining marinade from the frying pan.