- 4 lean sandwich steaks, cut into small cubes
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 bag rocket
- 1 cucumber
- 1 capsicum
- 1 cup mint
- 1 cup coriander
- 1 cup thai basil or normal basil leaves
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 250g baby tomatoes, cut in halves
- 1 carrot, grated into strips
- 125g dried rice vermicelli noodles, cooked in boiling water, strained and dried
1. Combine soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice, garlic, chilli flakes, sugar and ginger into a bowl. Place beef steaks in the bowl and marinate for as long as possible.
2. Prepare salad mix; rocket, cucumber, capsicum, mint, coriander, basil leaves, spring onion, baby tomatoes, carrot and noodles. Place all salad ingredients into a salad bowl ready to serve.
3. Place Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil on a chargrill or frying pan, add the beef and cook for 2-3 minutes on both sides.
4. Combine beef steaks and salad mix. Use leftover marinade mixture from the pan to drizzle over salad.
Recipe from our friends at The Biting Truth