- 3 cups of baby spinach
- 1/2 can (or 200grams) of chickpeas
- 1 medium to large mango diced
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup of macadamias
- 1 medium to large avocado
- 1 lemon
- Cobram Estate Ultra Premium Hojiblanca Extra Virgin Olive Oil - generous amount (approx 2 tablespoons)
- Salt & pepper
1. Rinse the baby spinach and diced cherry tomatoes with water.
2. Place the baby spinach in a serving bowl and top with diced cherry tomatoes.
3. Layer the chickpeas in the bowl next, and then generously season with salt and pepper as you like.
4. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon across the ingredients in the bowl.
5. Add the diced mango to the salad bowl.
6. Lastly, sprinkle the macadamia nuts on top and carefully arrange the avocado.
7. Once all of the ingredients are in the bowl, drizzle a generous amount of Cobram Estate Ultra Premium Hojiblanca Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Optional - serve the salad with the remaining lemon on the side for those who enjoy more lemon.
This is the perfect summer salad to have with a BBQ in particular prawns, chicken or fish. Simple. Fresh. Delicious and nutritious.
Recipe thanks to our friend, Jessica Spendlove Dietitian.