- 1½ cups milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- ¼ tsp bicarb soda
- ½ cup caster sugar
- Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for frying
- Optional fresh fruit & honey to serve
1. Whisk milk, egg and vanilla extract together in a jug. Sift flour and bicarb soda into a bowl. Stir in sugar. Make a well in the centre, add in milk mixture, and whisk until just combined.
2. Heat 1 tsp of Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a non-stick pan. Place about ¼ cup of the mixture in the pan and cook until bubbles start to form on top of the batter. Flip and cook for a further couple of minutes.
3. Transfer to plate and continue with remaining mixture, adding in more Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil as needed in between each pancake. Serve with optional sliced fruit & honey.