- 1 free range egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 125m Cobram Estate Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 gherkins
- 1 tablespoon capers, chopped
- 1½ tablespoons flat leaf parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup plain flour
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 free range eggs, lightly beaten
- 1½ cups panko bread crumbs
- 500g firm white fish fillets, cut into fingers 10cm x 3cm
- 5 white roasting potatoes or sweet potatoes, sliced in half and then in quarters.
1. Add the egg yolk to a blender and process for 20 seconds.
2. Add apple cider vinegar and process for a further 20 seconds.
3. With the blender running add the Cobram Estate Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a thin, steady stream and process until mixture is thick and combined (emulsified). Pour mayonnaise into a bowl and stir through remaining Tartare sauce ingredients. Cover and set aside.
4. Pre-heat oven to 200°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
5. Place potatoes on one prepared baking tray and drizzle with Cobram Estate Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
6. Place in oven and cook for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Roll fish in flour, shaking off excess, then roll the fish in the egg and finally the panko breadcrumbs and lemon zest. Place onto prepared baking trays. Repeat with remaining fish.
8. Add fish to baking tray and return to oven for 10-15 minutes or until cooked.