- 2 tbl Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbl Maple syrup
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 1 parsnip
- 1 cup eggplant
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 cup of broccoli florets
- ½ cup fresh basil
1 tbl Cobram Estate Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tbl Cobram Estate Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Gluten free Fettuccine (check for high FODMAP ingredients like soy or besan flour)
- 4 fresh Salmon fillets
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat oven to 220º degrees Celsius. Combine Maple syrup and balsamic vinegar and place aside.
- Chop carrot, zucchini, parsnip, eggplant & capsicum into bite size pieces and toss in a tablespoon of Cobram Estate Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Place in an oven tray and in the oven. Set timer for 15 minutes.
- Boil a large pot of water and cook pasta to packet directions.
- Prepare salmon, by patty the skin dry and season with salt and pepper. Heat a tablespoon of Cobram Estate Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a heavy pan and place salmon skin side down. Cook for 4 minutes, turn over and cook for a further 2 minutes. Add Balsamic and Maple syrup mixture and cook for 1 more minute. Remove salmon from pan and allow to stand.
- When the oven timer goes, add broccoli and fresh basil to the vegetables and poor over pan juices. Cook for a further 5 minutes until broccoli is tender. Enjoy!