- 2 tbsp of oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tsp of fish sauce
- 1 tsp of corn flour
- 2 tbsp of Cobram Estate Ginger & Lemongrass Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 200g of firm tofu
- 150g of thick rice noodles
- 1/2 a red onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 a red capsicum, finely sliced
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 bunch of chinese broccoli, roughly chopped
- 75g of sugar snap peas
- In a small bowl combine the oyster sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce, corn flour and 1 tablespoon of Cobram Estate Ginger & Lemongrass Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Press the tofu with paper towel to remove the excess moisture. Slice into thin pieces and transfer to a bowl and pour over half of the sauce.
- Bring a medium pot of water to boil and cook the noodles as per packet instructions. Once cooked, rinse well under cold water and set aside.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of Cobram Estate Ginger & Lemongrass Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a fry pan over medium to high heat. Once hot, add the tofu and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until golden. Next, add the onion, capsicum, carrot, chinese broccoli and remaining sauce. Sauté for another 5-10 minutes.
- Stir in the cooked noodles and sugar snap peas until heated through, then divide between two plates and serve.