- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup cacao butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ + 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- Small pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons pistachios, chopped
- 3 tablespoons almonds, chopped
- 4 tablespoons goji berries
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 4 tablespoon quinoa puffs
- handful of raspberries, halved
- handful of blueberries
- handful of mini Easter eggs, roughly chopped
1. Line a baking tin with baking paper; set aside. Over a low heat melt Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil and cacao butter over a double boiler. Whisk in maple syrup, add cocoa, vanilla and salt, continue stirring until there are no lumps.
2. In a large bowl, mix together pistachios, almonds, goji berries, chia seeds and quinoa puff; pour over cacao butter mix. Stir well before pouring in to brownie tin.
3. Sprinkle over fresh berries and mini Easter eggs, and place in fridge over night to set. Once set cut in to squares.