- 400g Kipfler potatoes
- 1 red onion
- Handful fresh basil & parsley
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Truffle Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 50g Camembert or Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Slice the potatoes and cut the onion into rings. Finely chop the herbs.
- Toss the potatoes, onions, herbs, salt and Truffle Infused oil in a bowl.
- Transfer to oven proof dish and if using Camembert, slice and layer between the potato and onion. Alternatively, if using Parmesan add for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Bake for 30 mins.