- 1/3 cup bulgur, chopped
- 1/2 bunch parsley, leaves picked and chopped
- 1/2 bunch mint, leaves picked and chopped
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 15 g (2 pieces) preserved lemon peel, finely diced
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbs Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pinch of sea salt & grind of black pepper
- Add the bulgur to a small saucepan over boiling water and simmer for about 10 minutes, or until cooked. (Alternatively, for a nuttier texture you can cover the bulgur with boiling water, put on the lid and leave to soak for half an hour.) Drain, cool and fluff with a fork.
- In a bowl combine the cooked bulgur with all the other ingredients. Mix well to combine and serve at room temperature.