- 100g spinach
- 150g light cream cheese
- Rind & juice of ½ lemon
- 8 sheets filo
- 2 tb Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 salmon fillets, skin and any bones removed
- Handful dill sprigs
- 1 egg, whisked with fork
- Sprinkle nigella seeds or black sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Put the spinach in a glass bowl and microwave for 1 minute to wilt. Roughly chop.
- Mix the spinach with the cream cheese and lemon.
- Lay out a sheet of filo and spray (I fill a pump spray with my Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil) or brush with extra virgin olive oil. Layer over a second sheet of filo and oil the edges.
- Place a salmon fillet at one end and top with a quarter of the spinach mixture and a few dill sprigs. Fold over the edges and then roll from one end to create a parcel. Lay onto the prepared tray. Repeat with the other 3 fillets.
- Brush the top of the parcels with the egg wash and sprinkle with the black sesame or Nigella seeds. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Slice in half on the diagonal and serve with potatoes tossed in extra virgin olive oil and then roasted or air-fried and a lovely mixed salad.