- 1/2 cup cracked roasted freekeh
- 1 tb Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus 1 tsp
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 4 cups kale, stalks removed & chopped roughly
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/2 tb pomegranate molasses
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp honey
1. Cook the freekeh according to packet instructions (about 20 mins).
2. Heat a non-stick frying pan and drizzle with a teaspoon of Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Char the zucchini for about 2 minutes on each side or until browned.
3. Steam the green veggies for a minute only and then plunge into a bowl of water with ice. This stops the cooking process and retains the bright green colour. Drain well in a colander.
4. In a jar shake together a tablespoon of Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil with the pomegranate molasses, lemon juice and honey.
5. Mix the vegies with the freekeh and drizzle over the dressing. Toss to combine and then scatter with the pomegranate arils. Really good served with a grilled chicken breast or a fillet steak.