- 4 tbs Coram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ Red Onion
- 1 tbs Capers
- 1 Red Chilli, sliced
- 1 Cloves Garlic, finely diced
- 1 ca plum tomatoes, drained of juice & diced
- ½ Cup black olives, pitted
- 1 Large can Tuna in springwater, drained
- 1 can lack beras, drained, rinsed
- 1 bunch broccolini, chopped
- 400gm fettucini or spaghetti
- ½ bunch continental parsley, chopped
1. Cook the pasta to packet instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water to prevent further cooking and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, tossing through mix.
2. Heat a wok or large frying pan over moderate heat. Add 3tbs of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to eh pan and then add the onion. Sauté for a couple of minutes before adding the capers. Add the chilli and garlic. Stir fry for another minute or so before adding the tomatoes and olives. Finally add the tuna, beans, broccolini and the cooked pasta. Toss gently to mix well, without breaking up the tuna too much. Cove with a lid and reduce the heat. Leave to cook or 2-3 minutes for the broccolini to soften and the flavours to come together.
3. Remove the lid, toss the pasta and finish with another drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with the parsley. Serve immediately.