- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup mint, chopped
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios
- 1 tb Cobram Estate Premiere Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of a lemon, or Cobram Estate Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 clove garlic, crushed
- Pinch of salt flakes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 x 100g fillets of white fish, boned (e.g. blue eye cod, snapper, barramundi or any firm white fish)
- 1 lemon, sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. In a mixing bowl combine the cooked quinoa, parsley, mint, spring onions, tomato and pistachios.
2. To make the dressing pour one tablespoon of Cobram Estate Premiere Extra Virgin Olive Oil, half the lemon juice (or Cobram Estate Lemon Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil), garlic, salt and pepper (to taste) into a jar with a lid and shake. Pour over the tabbouleh and toss to coat. Set aside.
3. Place the fish on an oven tray lined with baking paper, squeeze over half a lemon and drizzle with Cobram Estate Premiere Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Bake for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Serve fish with the tabbouleh salad and extra lemon slices.