- 25g cocoa powder
- 60ml boiling water
- 90g dark chocolate
- 90ml Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 160g brown sugar
- 60g white sugar
- 120g plain flour
- 1 tsp sea salt, divided
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 50g chocolate chips
- 50g walnuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 175°C fan forced and line a 20cm x 20cm tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, add the cocoa powder and boiling water; whisk to combine.
- Next, melt the dark chocolate and add to the bowl along with the Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil, egg and vanilla extract.
- Whisk in the sugars, then fold in the flour, baking powder, salt, chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Transfer batter to the tin and bake for 20 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean, then let cool and serve.