- 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil, extra to grease ramekins
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup plain flour
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking power
- ¼ cup almond meal
- 60 ml of milk
- 6 small ripe pears, peeled, but still with stalk
- cream to serve
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Grease 6 x 250ml Ramekins. Beat oil, sugar, eggs, flour, cocoa, baking powder almond meal and milk together.
2. Peel and cut off the bottoms of the pears, so that the tops will stand above the rim of the ramekins. Divide the chocolate mixture between the ramekins, but only fill half way.
3. Bake for 30 minutes until the pudding is puffed around the pear. Serve with thickened cream